Tarbert & Skipness Community Trust is a Scottish Charity (No. SC 033379) and is a company limited by guarantee (Co. No. 233786)
The Company has been formed to benefit the community of Tarbert and Skipness comprising all the postcode units as defined by the postcode units;
PA29 - 6YF, 6TF, 6TT, 6TW, 6TX, 6UQ, 6TG, 6TL, 6UN, 6SX, 6TN, 6TY, 6UH, 6UR, 6SZ, 6SY, 6TJ, 6XX, 6TR, 6TS, 6SU, 6TA, 6UD, 6UA, 6UB, 6TQ, 6TU, 6UW, 6XH, 6AB, 6YW, 6TD, 6TB, 6UG, 6UF, 6UE, 6YN, 6UJ, 6TE, 6YG, 6YQ, 6YJ, 6YH, 6XT,6XU, 6UL, 6UP, 6XY, 6YE, 6TH.
- Ordinary membership is open to individuals over 18 years of age who are resident within the 50 Post Code units described in the Memorandum & Articles of Association and who support the objects of the Trust.
- Associate membership is available to those who are not ordinarily resident within the 50 Post Code units and who support the objects of the Trust.
- Junior membership is open to individuals aged between 12 and 17 who support the objects of the Trust
- A donation of £10.00 or whatever can be afforded is paid by each member
- At joining, every member undertakes to contribute, up to a limit of £1 each, to the assets of the Company in the event of the Company being wound up whilst they are members (or within one year after they cease to be members) in respect of costs, debts etc.
- Notices of General Meetings of the Trust will be sent to each member by post, fax, email or other appropriate electronic means.
To obtain a membership form please complete the form below. Alternatively download an application form and send the completed form to email@example.com or write to The Secretary TSCT Loch Awe House Barmore Road Tarbert PA29 6TW